Who we are.
Skip the hassles.
Secure the family.
Step 1 – Receive an offer.
Submit your information and receive an offer for your family's property. Offers based on county property appraiser, and fair market value.
Step 2 – Accept the offer.
Accept the offer. If you need an attorney, we will recommend one. There will be NO UPFRONT COSTS to you. The attorney is only paid once home is sold. All fees are disclosed before signing agreement.
Step 3 – Close.
After house inspections, we will wait for probate to be completed, and we will close quickly. You and the family will be paid. It's that simple.
Robert J. Slotkin
My family and I can only say positive things about our experience with Dylan Troiano at “The Building Buyer”. He was a God-send to our family and we are thankful for his thorough, sound knowledge, and advise concerning the sale of an inherited, family home. He knows the market and numbers well and is an honest, dedicated, focused, businessman. My family was given a more-than-fair price, and this company made the sale seamless and easy on us. Dylan is as sharp as they come. Thank you again, for all of the hard work; you are so appreciated.
Charles and Dylan know what they want, when they want it and how to get it! My family was tied up with the City for years and years over liens all sorts of red tape. Dylan and Charles got in contact with us and helped facilitate the sale of my family’s house as soon as we possibly could. Offered a very fair price and stuck to their words and offer through the entire process. Thanks guys and good luck with the house and in the future.
At first I was skeptical because it seemed too easy, I met with Dylan and he explained everything to me and I had a good feeling ( I had talked/met several people already) then met his partner Charles and made one of the best decisions ever…I went with them…they kept me informed about what was happening and it WAS as easy as they said. I couldn’t be happier. They gave me a fair price and a no-hassle closing. I will recommend Dylan and Charles to anyone who wants a headache-free deal. I got exactly what they promised to me and I can’t be happier
Cash offers. No financing.
No realtor fees or commissions.
Choose the closing date.
The Building Buyer
- Average days to close the transaction = 0-30 days
- No stagings or prep
- No showings
- No real estate agent fees
- No repairs needed for the home
- Estimated cash before closing = $250,000.00 & no excuses.
Traditional & Outdated Sale
- Average days to close the transaction = 60-90 days
- Average days to prep and stage home = 10 days
- Average number of showings = 10 showings
- Estimated real estate agent fees = 6% ($15,000.00)
- Estimated seller concessions = 2% ($5,000.00)
- Estimated home ownership and overlap = 1% ($2,500.00)
- Repairs needed to sell home = TBD
- Estimated cash before closing = $227,500.00 based on 9% fees & costs.
- I need to sell, but I hate listing & showings. 25% 25%
- I don’t like fees, but I want to make sure I get a good deal. 50% 50%
- I should to be able to sell with ease. 75% 75%
- I am ready to be relived, satisfied, and take control. I want my offer. 100% 100%
Check out our Youtube series ” Red Tape”.
The Building Buyer
Leave A Message
Sell flooded house Melrose park fort lauderdale. Flooded home for sale croissant park.Selling a flooded property edgewood fort lauderdale. Sell house after flood Melrose park fort lauderdale. Flood damaged house for sale. How to sell a flooded house edgewood fort lauderdale Flooded house value edgewood fort lauderdale.Selling a house with water damage edgewood fort lauderdale. Flooded home sell fast Melrose park edgewood fort Lauderdale.Tips for selling a flooded house edgewood fort Lauderdale Melrose park. sell my flooded house in river oaks fort lauderdale. Sell my flooded house croissant park fort lauderdale. sell my flooded house shady banks fort lauderdale.